Utah Varminters Association F...  >  Hunting Lodge  >  "Coyote hunting partner"

Pages: « 1 |  2 |  3 |  4  |  Next »

slipstream
"Coyote hunting partner"
Date: Nov 11, 2007 1:40:46 PM PST
Author: slipstream

I am new to coyote and varmint hunting. I have all the basic equipment to hunt coyotes. The big problem is finding someone to hunt with and to show me the ropes. I have driven all over northern Utah in an atempt to locate a public area that I can hunt in to no avail. In short I need a responsible person to teach me how to coyote hunt and to share a good public location that we can enjoy a productive hunt. I know this is a lot to ask for but that is what I need, any takers. By the way, I dont't tresspass and I do close gates and respect others property. I will not take a shot that is not safe no matter how big a yote is.
Last modified by slipstream on Nov 11 2007 1:41PM

Mudruck
"Coyote hunting partner"
Date: Nov 12, 2007 11:29:25 AM PST
Author: Mudruck

Originally Posted by slipstream:
I am new to coyote and varmint hunting. I have all the basic equipment to hunt coyotes. The big problem is finding someone to hunt with and to show me the ropes. I have driven all over northern Utah in an atempt to locate a public area that I can hunt in to no avail. In short I need a responsible person to teach me how to coyote hunt and to share a good public location that we can enjoy a productive hunt. I know this is a lot to ask for but that is what I need, any takers. By the way, I dont't tresspass and I do close gates and respect others property. I will not take a shot that is not safe no matter how big a yote is.

Sounds good to me man. Respecting property rights is just something that makes all of us look good.

If youre looking for good Coyote hunting on public land... follow John Soule's quote and 'Go West young man!'. Hit the West Desert. That is where they are in greater numbers and the majority of the land out there is public. I myself hunt the northern part of the West Desert. Howell and Snowville have some great areas around them that are public and hold good populations of animals.

jsmith76
"coyote hunting partner"
Date: Jan 18, 2008 11:36:30 AM PST
Author: jsmith76

I have hunted out in the west desert a lot for rabbits but not much for yotes. I too am just getting into it. I usually go out by myself but would be glad to have some one to go with.

Jradgtr
I can go too...
Date: Mar 17, 2008 6:17:17 PM PDT
Author: Jradgtr

I'm new to this too, but would like someone to go with.

Matt
looking for partner
Date: Feb 3, 2009 7:36:29 PM PST
Author: Matt

looking for a partner to go out coyote hunting with. I typicaly hunt out around the SW side of utah lake and further W. tired of going out on my own all the time. need a second set of eyes.
Last modified by Matt on Feb 3 2009 7:42PM

Attachment:
3c1f26e789b7115b4b8d3755249f1e83.jpg
   View
Description:

Rick
Anyone wants a partner
Date: Feb 6, 2009 1:12:03 PM PST
Author: Rick

I am looking for anyone who wants a coyote partner I am sort
of new at hunting coyotes. I would love to go out if anyone
wants to take me.

Trouty
Need another good spot 4 'yotes
Date: Feb 25, 2009 10:09:50 PM PST
Author: Trouty

Hey guys,

Along the same lines, I am looking for a good place to call
anywhere between Utah/Wasatch counties and Wendover
(northwest Utah).

Had a swing-n-a-miss on a big dog by Dugway, but haven't
seen any since.

Any ideas?

Also, I have heard a rumor that local Ranger/DWR will pay
$25 per coyote taken (in the form of a tail)... anyone hear
anything like that?

Thanks for the help,
Trouty

noonestandsalone
Date: Jun 28, 2009 5:14:28 PM PDT
Author: noonestandsalone

Originally Posted by Trouty:
Hey guys,

(northwest Utah).

seen any since.

Any ideas?

anything like that?

Thanks for the help,
Trouty

Hey there, My boyfriend is into hunthing varmits and wild pigs. I am new to this but very willing to learn. We are looking for others to hunt with, either both of us or maybe just him if you only want to hunt with another experienced hunter.

Anyone interested in going out please let me know. Or I am looking for any more recent info on varmit hunting in Utah. I live in SLC, he lives in Taylorsville, but he travels all over the state and spends a lot of time in St. George. Thanks.

the hunter
hunting partner?
Date: Nov 3, 2009 9:06:13 AM PST
Author: the hunter

i hunt in numerous places, and looking for more,, If you wnt a partner to hunt with, and show ya places to hunt, be drug and alcahol free, dont waste my time please! e-mail me if yer interested! also do varmint hunting for home owners, and yes, i cant typer fer chit, lol! send me msg, and we will discuss hunting together, one or more hunting partners ok!
I am 50 nyr. old, and experienced woods man and outdoorsman!
Man of many Hats!
Last modified by the hunter on Nov 3 2009 9:09AM

Attachment:
4d622bb6b8906b2ad8216454ee382bcf.jpg
   View
Description:

the hunter
Date: Nov 3, 2009 9:24:06 AM PST
Author: the hunter

Originally Posted by noonestandsalone:
Originally Posted by Trouty:
Hey guys,

(northwest Utah).

seen any since.

Any ideas?

anything like that?

Thanks for the help,
Trouty

Hey there, My boyfriend is into hunthing varmits and wild pigs. I am new to this but very willing to learn. We are looking for others to hunt with, either both of us or maybe just him if you only want to hunt with another experienced hunter.

Anyone interested in going out please let me know. Or I am looking for any more recent info on varmit hunting in Utah. I live in SLC, he lives in Taylorsville, but he travels all over the state and spends a lot of time in St. George. Thanks.
the bounty on coyoytes is $20, u need to take th whole critter and they cuta rip in left ear! good luck, and msg me if you need a huinbt partner, and new places to go!
Man of many Hats!

Search Web

Google

Search Forum